Mark and Ian talk 4Networking
Posted by Ian
on Feb 24th, 2010 in Networking
| 0 comments
In this short video Mark Peters and Ian McKendrick talk about the business benefits of the fastest growing business network in the the UK, 4Networking. Mark and Ian explain the Top Ten Things you should be doing to get the best out of your membership with 4Networking, including tips on how best to engage with people and other business on the 4Networking online forums – Find out more at: http://www.4networking.biz
4Networking is the only truly joined up national business network
With 200+ vibrant breakfast groups across the UK and 25694 members – online and face to face. It really is a different way of doing things.
Be yourself with 4Networking’s relaxed, informal style; yet structured for efficient and effective use of your business time.
4things worth knowing
- Largest joined up breakfast network in UK
- 3 x 10min 1-1 appointments at each meet
- Network up to 4times each week
- #1 in Google “Business Networking”
For those of you who prefer lists, this is for you!
- Sign up and create an account at www.4networking.biz
- Fill out your profile – and upload your photo
- Go to the forums and say “Hello” Here’s the link>>
- Build up a forum presence
- Use the site to build up your contacts
- Don’t try too hard
- Help people with your experience
- Use the forums for research – Ask questions
- Go to the breakfast meetings – there’s over 200!
- Help new sign-ups, make them feel welcome – spread the love!
Leave a Reply